The Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County invites you to visit our new Nature Gardens in celebration of National Public Gardens Day, Friday, May 9th, 9:30 am - 5 pm.
Walk into the new, indoor-outdoor Natural History Museum and you'll experience a wild Museum all around you. Sit in the sun or the shade and explore the living nature outside in the Nature Gardens. Then, wander inside and take in our exhibits, including our new Nature Lab!
Here's what's happening on May 9th:
- Garden Tours: 11:00, 1:00, 4:00 (free w/admission)
- 10% discount in our Museum Stores
- $2.00 off Adult Admission.
- Free herbs in the Edible Garden
- Fresh mint lemonade in the Edible Garden
For more information, go to: NHM.ORG